Where to start? I guess I should give credit where credit is due. I was turned on to the wonderful world of blogging by Ali Gold. She has inspired me to write down my thoughts, my dreams, my fears, my idiosyncrasies and, of course, the many hilarious stories that are my life. You can thank her later :) I’m a simple girl trying to survive in a complicated world. The only thing that keeps me sane (and yes, I use the word “sane” lightly) is laughter. I truly believe it is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life. It’s impossible to laugh and be angry at the same time. So if we can share one moment of laughter together, we will be friends for life! Thanks for reading.
6 comments:
Great post, Cheeka Lou!! :) Your pics are so stunning! I'll invite you to my blog. They are fun to do and a fab way to journal!
xoxoxoxo
~auntie nikki
Oh, I am oh so PROUD of my influence, and SO happy to have this way to get to know you better.
Blogging is the best, and I will tell you now, that even if you decide to dump Logan, I will still keep you on my blog roll. :)
I love your pic of your front page Jillian. (we all refuse to call you anything but Jillian now - it is so sophisticated!) Really, the photo is gorgeous.
I look forward to seeing a new post EVERY day...if you can post daily, I will be very happy and a little eery that you may not belong in the fam...no one else can seem to commit that much.
But, hey, we will take what we can get.
And, I love it that you love laughter as much as me and the rest of the fam; you are going to fit right in...Now, hurry up and come to TN to see us!
Welcome to the 'blog world' similar to the real world, but a whole lot more fun. Some of us use it to escape the real world and others just write about their real life experiences. Glad that you have joined the ranks. toodles, Sheila
Hey babe. Just wanted to pipe in and say I love you. Good luck with your blog. I'll be sure to read it often.
ok, direct orders from your soon to be sil, that is internet saavy for sister in law. LOL
welcome to the crazy house.
Welcome to blogger world, Jill(ian)! Looking forward to reading your profound thoughts and being inspired to laughter.
Oops - that didn't quite come out right.
Post a Comment