Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Hungry

I want a baby so badly. So does Logan. That's all...just thought I'd put that out there because I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Someday soon. Right?... Someday.

6 comments:

Rodney and Thuy said...

yes someday :) you'd be a great mommy cause you are so funny, loving and you are so concerned for others well being. yes Jill babe, one day :)

Kate said...

Just visit my blog once in a while. That will cure even the strongest baby hunger! ;)

Unknown said...

I've got one I'll send to you for a while. I am sure that Jordan and Amy would send theirs too and then you could try your hand at triplets...you'd be cured for sure.

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls. I'll take them all! haha

reedless said...

You will get you turn and you will be a great mom.

Laurie said...

If your babies are half as sweet as mine were...you will be the happiest Mommy ever... but, remember; having a child is a gift from Heavenly Father...and we have to accept His timetable for such gifts.
I love you two. You and Logan will be wonderful parents. :D