Friday, June 14, 2013

2 Year Catch-up

So I haven't blogged for over two years! I'd really like to get back into it so we'll see how it goes this time. I really admire those people who find the time and discipline to blog everyday or even every week. No promises, but I'll do my best. Instead of going back and trying to do a million posts, here are some of the major events from the last two years:

*October 2011 Jill and Logan buy a town house in Pleasant Grove, UT
*August 2012 Jill and Logan adopt the sweetest, Maltese puppy and name her Millie
*October 2012 Jill's parents get divorced after being separated for almost two years
*November 2012 Jill's dad marries Nicole, a wonderful new addition to our family whom we all love
*April 2013 Logan and Jill both graduate from college!!!
*April 2013 Amber moves to Maryland for a new job


1 comment:

Unknown said...

All my support. I love blogs!