I'm no photographer but I was excited when our water lilies started to bloom and couldn't resist taking a few pictures. A gorgeous backyard is definitely one of the huge benefits of having a professional landscaper as a dad!
"Blessed is he that can laugh at himself for he will never cease to be amused."
2 comments:
I love the water lilies!!! And love that little waterfall even more.
Jillian
I have had you on my list for several days...keep forgetting.
I don't have your e-mail address, but I hope this will get forwarded...because heaven knows you are too busy "hanging out" with Logan to ever really blog.
CONGRATULATIONS on the engagement. We are thrilled for you guys.
We can't wait to make you part of the family! Make it sooner rather than later alright. I always thought a Fall wedding would be gorgeous. C'mon, make it October...i dare you.
What am I saying? We need WAY more time to save money to come out there.
Well, congrats again. We love you and Logan and hope that everything will be as perfect for your wedding as your mom has always dreamed of!
Post a Comment