
I think its good, every now and again, to be reminded of our mortality. I definitely can't say that I haven't complained about all the physical pain and I can't say that I haven't complained about losing my car. But I have gained a greater appreciation for my family and the acts of service they've shown me. I'm also incredibly blessed to not have been seriously injured. The EMTs said my injuries would have been much more severe and possibly even fatal if I had not been wearing my seatbelt, and I definitely have the bruises to prove it. So I guess I get to stand on my little soap box and tell everyone to buckle up! You always think nothing like this will ever happen to you, and hopefully it never does... but its always better to be safe than sorry.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I had no idea you got in a serious car accident!!! I am soooo glad you are okay...looks like your car has seen better days though.
I hope you LOVE your new car and teach Logan to turn his lights off.
Aah! I'm not going to tell my mom about this picture ... she will FLIP out. She still thinks that whole thing was her fault. :) I am SOOO glad that you're OK!!
oh my goodness, tell your sweet mother that its not her fault at all! i feel so bad to have interrupted the reception like that :(
We were shocked when they told us what happened after the reception!! We are so happy that you are okay though!!
Ouch! I'm glad you're ok! And your pond looks beautiful!
Post a Comment