This isn't going to be a very happy post so I won't be offended if you stop reading right now. I just feel the need to vent and this is my blog so, in the words of my brother, "I do what I want".
During work this morning, a bunch of us girls went to the gas station to get a little snack during our break, including the new girl whose first day was today. I offered to drive. The gas station is only 2 minutes away and so it was a pretty short trip. On our way back, I asked everyone to please not eat in my car because it is new. The new girl said "Ok! no problem" and then proceeded to eat her greasy, cheesy, chili covered nachos all the way back to work! I watched her in the rear-view mirror trying to "sneak" it. IT'S TWO FREAKIN MINUTES! You can't wait?! Even after I asked nicely and you said "ok"?? It's your first day of work, we're all already disturbed because you are well endowed and yet chose not to wear a bra, and now you're eating nachos in my car. Talk about rubbing me the wrong way! I'm trying to be nice but needless to say, I am bothered. Bothered, bothered, bothered. Sigh.
During work this morning, a bunch of us girls went to the gas station to get a little snack during our break, including the new girl whose first day was today. I offered to drive. The gas station is only 2 minutes away and so it was a pretty short trip. On our way back, I asked everyone to please not eat in my car because it is new. The new girl said "Ok! no problem" and then proceeded to eat her greasy, cheesy, chili covered nachos all the way back to work! I watched her in the rear-view mirror trying to "sneak" it. IT'S TWO FREAKIN MINUTES! You can't wait?! Even after I asked nicely and you said "ok"?? It's your first day of work, we're all already disturbed because you are well endowed and yet chose not to wear a bra, and now you're eating nachos in my car. Talk about rubbing me the wrong way! I'm trying to be nice but needless to say, I am bothered. Bothered, bothered, bothered. Sigh.
1 comment:
Well thanks a lot! Now I'm bothered.
Love you bug.
Post a Comment