Dearest Logan,
Thank you for singing me to sleep last night.
Thank you for being my best friend in the whole world.
Thank you for carrying me through some of the most difficult trials I've ever had to endure.
Thank you for rubbing my feeties after long days at work.
Thank you for being the one who always does the dishes even though I know you HATE it.
Thank you for kissing me last thing before you leave and first thing when you come home.
Thank you for telling me I'm beautiful.
Thank you for always letting me have the remote control.
Thank you for going to school and working two jobs.
Thank you for always telling me about your day and being excited to hear about mine.
Thank you for being willing to eat ANYTHING.
Thank you for letting me be emotional and cry all over you.
Thank you for being the most patient human being I've ever met.
Thank you for being perfect.
Thank you for having flaws.
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for killing all the spiders.
Thank you for setting a good example for me.
Thank you for your strong testimony of the gospel.
Thank you for your sweet spirit and tender heart.
Thank you for letting me always drive.
Thank you for being so dang handsome.
Thank you for always being able to make me laugh until I pee a little.
Thank you for sharing my same dreams and desires for the future.
Thank you for being so smart and intelligent.
Thank you for your back rubs.
Thank you for the little laugh lines by your eyes.
Thank you for loving me.
I love you.
Yours Forever, Jill
5 comments:
Thank you baby. I love you so much. You are my everything.
Thank you Jill for making MY day with this post. Thank you Logan for loving my daughter.
I have to argue that Logan won't just eat anything..that guy is a health nut..everything else is very true. We love you guys.
I don't know about being a health nut. Just the other week I finished off a half gallon of ice cream in a weekend. I think she means I'll try anything once... and keep eating it if I'm still hungry.
Awww...and thank you Jill, for being such a sweet and appreciative wife...it will carry you two far in your lives together.
Post a Comment