Thanks to my cousin, and dear friend, Shannon...I have a new hobby! I am now completely addicted to scrap-booking and card-making. She got me hooked. Logan let me splurge a little bit and I went on a mini shopping spree. I love shopping the outlets and I love things that are on sale! So if anyone hears of a really good sale, a discount store or a scrapbook fair, let me know :) My favorite outlet store is closing next month so I'm really sad! Anyway, I love making greeting cards, announcements and invitations. I'm making my sister's graduation announcements for May (go Amber!). It is a lot of fun and it keeps me busy on the long nights when Logan has to close at work. Sorry some of these pics are poor quality but I hope you enjoy them!
3 comments:
So cute! I love the dragonfly one.
Those are awesome Jill. I just love them. What a great creative outlet and you seem to have a knack for it.
I like them! You should show the awesome ones you are making for me!
Post a Comment